Where is Action Days 2023 being held?
- Action Days 2023 is returning to Washington, D.C. for the first time since 2019! More details will be available in early 2023.
What type of clothing should I plan on wearing?
- It is best to plan on wearing business casual attire throughout Action Days 2023, including for your Capitol Hill meetings on April 25. This is merely a suggestion; feel free to use your own discretion.
- In order to show that we are a unified group, we ask that you also wear your gold gear! Gold ties, scarves, or jewelry are all encouraged.
- We ask that you please refrain from wearing gear from your home organization as we are trying to present a united front/message.
What am I doing on April 25th?
- On Tuesday, April 25th, we will attend several meetings on Capitol Hill with your home state lawmakers. These meetings will be scheduled for you in advance, and you will be with other participants from your state.
- Most congressional offices are welcoming visitors in-person again, but some offices continue to hold virtual meetings only. We will make every effort to secure in-person meetings for you on April 25th. However, if a congressional office will only meet virtually, we will schedule those meetings for you for Thursday, April 27th so your virtual meetings will not impact your day on Capitol Hill. Your full congressional meeting schedule - both in-person and virtual meetings - will be available in one place for you to access.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.