Faces of Childhood Cancer Project
Calling all childhood cancer families! As members of the childhood cancer community, we want our legislators to recognize that childhood cancer goes beyond statistics by showing them the faces of our children. Our children are more than just the cancer they experience. We have created the Faces of Childhood Cancer Project to share their stories with legislators at upcoming advocacy meetings. It’s a fun and meaningful activity that you can do from home!
These documents are only used for this purpose.
This year we have two ways in which you can submit:
1. We have created a form you can fill out and upload photos- we will format for you and create the one page document we need to submit to legislators. Submission deadline: 5pm EDT on Tuesday, April 13th.
Here are a few general guidelines:
- Please do not include political messages
- Share tidbits of information about your child - what they love, photos, things about them
- Tell your child’s story visually- photos and drawings work best
- Children can/should create their own piece if possible
- Be sure to include city and state so we can get it to the right legislator
Any questions, please contact email@example.com.